The goal of the Robotics Committee is to improve the Robotics and Vehicle Engineering master by giving feedback to the Master’s organizers and the staff of CoR. By having weekly meetings with students, the CoR staff and the Quality Assurance department, the Committee continuously strives to improve the education of the Master for future students.
All general members together with the president of the Robotics Committee are responsible for the goal of improving the education. This will be done in a few ways;
· A general survey at the end of the quarter, which can be found on brightspace, MS Teams and Whatsapp
· The survey of Quality Assurance
· Preparing meetings using the feedback provided by the students together with CoR staff
· Meetings with CoR staff to discuss general feedback of the students
· Feedback form on this website for feedback during the quarter
We are also frequently in contact with other students to ask them about their experiences and identify issues to address in the Robotics Committee meetings. The Robotics Committee consists of Kirsten Heyns, Timo van Frankenhuijzen, Coco Langens, Bram Benist and Levi Kieft (left to right on the picture).
We hope to improve the education of the master all together with you. You can always reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.